- July 4th Special
- RSVP For Saturday BBQ
- Welcome to Your Broad Axe, Your Local Wrestling Club
- About Broad Axe Wrestling
- Broad Axe Dual Team
- July 20 & 21 Training *SPACE LIMITED*
- August 2nd Lock in!!
- Fundamentals Mini Camp
- Dual Team Interest Survey
- Refund Policy
- August 3rd & 4th Special weekend training
- August 23 – 25 Advanced Camp
- Labor Day Weekend Fundamentals Camp
- Friday Night Live
- Saturday Practice
- Super 32 Prep Camp
- Sign up test
- Monthly Subscriber Sign Up
- Sam & Chuckie Camp
- HOLIDAY HAMMER CAMP
- New Years Day Clinic With Coach Mark Grey!
- BAWC Holiday Schedule
- Sign Up
- Hammer Camp 2019
- A Workout with Kendall Cross
- International Style 3 Day Camp
- Wrestling and Soccer Sign Up
- June 15th Lock in!
- Free Open House June 2nd
- Fathers Day Clinic and Workout With Zack Trampe
- Broad Axe Wrestling Club Free Weekend
Questions About Joining?
What Are You Waiting For? Join Today!
"My son has been working with Sam for the past 8 months, participating in both private sessions and club practices on a weekly basis. As a physical education teacher with coaching experience for over 20 years, I am highly impressed with Sam’s coaching skills as he has certainly exceeded my expectations in the qualities that I look for in a great coach. I notice a tremendous improvement in my son's skill set and skyrocketing self-confidence in his own wrestling skills. My son has developed from a timid young wrestler to a confident athlete that is apparent in all areas of his life, not just on the mat."
"I have been a youth wrestling coach for the past 8 years and also wrestled myself. My son started going to club practice and getting private lessons from some over a year ago. The improvement in my sons wrestling in that time has blown me away. The attention to detail and next level technique sam has exposed him to I believe will take him far in the sport. Most important is the passion and love for the sport Sam translates to my son."
"Without question one of the best technician in the sport! Coach Walters work ethic and dedication has help create passion in my son's life both on and off the mat in the sport of wrestling. He has built a long lasting relationship with deep committee to see my son get better in the sport. The relationship he builds with his wrestlers is a true credit to his character not only as a coach but as a man."